Accomplishments

Here, I have listed what I have particularly achieved on Trixnix, in terms of wisdom:
  1. I have made the Girl.
  2. I have made the New Jerusalem.
  3. I have calculated the number of the beast.
  4. I have presented the white stone with the new name, referred to in John's Revelation.
  5. I have made a tune for the Lord's Prayer, in English and in Norwegian.
  6. I have explained what happened when the Word came into the world. I have explained the story of the creation.
  7. I have formulated the Ten Words.
  8. I have formulated what the idea of life is.
  9. I have formulated what the path in life is.
  10. I have made an overview of the forces in man's interior.
  11. I have explained what the scope of the Christian is.
  12. I have shown how the city of Trondheim illustrates the main principles of the Christian constitution.
  13. I have illustrated the sciences.
  14. I have, in English, explained the principle of legality.
  15. I have explained what the notion is, with regard to the ancient Greek gods.
  16. I think I have collected all idioms in the form "ways and means" in Norwegian.

No comments: